Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Superhuman - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Superhuman > Topics

Subject: Love
Replies: 5 Views: 870

cheddaz 11.01.13 - 06:16am
most pple dnt rilly undrstnd wat it means to love.Love can b defined jst in 1word n u c dat 1wrd is jst so hard 4pple to undrstnd n dose wu undrstnd dnt also knw hw to make it wrk 4dem.Love simply means to sincerely accept sm1 into ones heart.bt..wit a reasn.u c its so simple bt wider dan u think. *

elshadai 22.02.13 - 11:03am
I cannot promise you a smooth life or days without struggle but I promise to be your shelter from the storm. I cannot promise that we will never fight but I promise to work with you to resolve our conflicts. I cannot promise to be with you at all times but I promise my love will never let you feel lonely. I cannot promise to give you all the luxuries but I can promise that you will be proud of me and cherish my love for a lifetime..I promise never to lose faith in you ~ *

jessiej8 23.04.13 - 07:09am
WHAT IS LOVE? Those who dnt lik it cal it responsibility. those who play wit it cal it a game. those who dnt hav it cal it a dream. those who undastnd it cal it destiny. *

cheddaz 21.05.13 - 10:39pm
As i av said its so wide n more dan d word as we cal it LOVE.d only truth is dat it only has1 solutn to gettn so close 2perfctn evendoe we all knw dat no1 can actually b perfctt xept God,bt cntentmnt or satisfctn is d only key 2love.I cn even say any1 wu has nt bin disciplind 2b cntented wit smthns in lyf shud neva tink of knowin wat TRUE LOVE is.LOVE is jst d feeln of acceptance uncnciously n cnciously n wch cud c*m mayb tru beauty,humor,smiles,height,behavior,cmplexn etc..n it goes on n on bt jst in d eyes of d beholdr.while cntentment is jst lyk seal dat binds 2pple 2geda 4a period of tym bt diffrnt in love issues cos it actually binds d 2 togeda 4life.u knw without cntentment den a man can meet diffrnt ladies n fall inlove wit every1 of dem as long as dey r pleasn for his heart,bt cntentment is just d only reasn 4d persn to stick wit1 out of all d ladies.Dats wat it means to LOVE! *

elshadai 20.06.13 - 11:25am
Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love. *

blurayz 27.09.13 - 07:29am
LOVE is d most beautiful thing on planet earth bur pple dnt c it, u dnt play LOVE cos it isnt a game, u dnt act LOVE cos itz nt a movie bur u feel LOVE cos itz an emotion...LOVE joins 2 heart 2geda nd true LOVE keeps it 2geda 4eva. I knw d meanin of LOVE nd i stand by it... *

* Superhuman Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Superhuman

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits